This is the first meal I cooked up in our new house. It was SO good, and since it was a wonderpot, it was also super easy!
We have lots of fun posts coming tomorrow and Friday including an exciting announcement (!) and another Friends with Recipes post!
Mushroom & Courgette HungerpotPrint Recipe
- 3/4 package of linguini
- 10 (or so) baby courgettes (zucchini), chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes or vegetarian stock
- 1kg (4 cups) water
- 300g (4 cups) sliced mushrooms
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 2 big handfuls of spinach
- garnish: parmasean cheese
chop veg and toss everything in the pot and cover
bring to a boil before simmering over a medium heat, stirring often
once the noodles are nearly done, add your spinach and stir. Once the noodles are al dente, garnish with lots of parmesan and enjoy!